Sunday 9 June 2013

Do the Macarena of Time

Photo



Photo





















rupsidaisy: Kenny appreciation post because one should ALWAYS appreciate Kenny

rupsidaisy:

Kenny appreciation post because one should ALWAYS appreciate Kenny

Photo



combeezindatrap: I am an adult now…kinda



combeezindatrap:

I am an adult now…kinda

Photo



















jamesfrancgoaway: it's a love story baby just say yes





jamesfrancgoaway:

it's a love story baby just say yes

foodtrucker: reblog if you're on this site to rebel against your Amish parents

foodtrucker:

reblog if you're on this site to rebel against your Amish parents

why are clothes so expensive like i want a jacket not another limb

why are clothes so expensive like i want a jacket not another limb

Photo



Photo



Photo



Photo



I JUST GOT THE FUCKIFN WEIRDEST MESSAGE IVE EVER SEEN OH MY GOD

I JUST GOT THE FUCKIFN WEIRDEST MESSAGE IVE EVER SEEN OH MY GOD

Are you a toy virgin?

What the fuck is a toy virgin

macarena-of-time: my personality varies from unbearably clingy to disturbingly distant and there is...

macarena-of-time:

my personality varies from unbearably clingy to disturbingly distant and there is no inbetween

elemeno-pee: happybutts: what's the html code to be pretty Maybe it's </Maybelline>

elemeno-pee:

happybutts:

what's the html code to be pretty

Maybe it's </Maybelline>

circumcising: …………………„„„„„„ FOLLOW BEN HES ONE OF MY BESTIES ALSO HES CUTE AS HELL CMON HURRY...

circumcising:

…………………„„„„„„

FOLLOW BEN HES ONE OF MY BESTIES ALSO HES CUTE AS HELL CMON HURRY FOLLOW HIM

beverlyhillsmom: the article just got better as i kept on...



beverlyhillsmom:

the article just got better as i kept on reading

beyoncevevo: My grandma asked why I had this as my background...



beyoncevevo:

My grandma asked why I had this as my background and I couldn't answer her bc I was laughing to hard

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Strange "water hack" burns 2lbs overnight

    At least 160000 women and men are hacking their diet with a easy and secret "liquid hack" to burn 1-2 lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It is easy and works with everybody.

    Here's how you can do it yourself:

    1) Hold a clear glass and fill it with water half full

    2) Now follow this proven hack

    and you'll become 1-2 lbs skinnier when you wake up!

    ReplyDelete